1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White 9 available MSRP central WA state

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Bob Allen, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Bob Allen

Bob Allen Captainbaba

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hi kids: John Peterson of this chatline found me a car at James Toyota in Moses Lake WA, about 150 miles east of Seattle.
    They are great guys, no kidding. I got my exact car, thanks to John for finding it, at MSRP! Pending the completion of my financial arrangements, I hope to pick it up in a week or so.
    GREAT NEWS: I called the dealer to make sure my baby was ok and he assured me that it was and that he had a White #9 (don't know interior color) which he will offer at MSRP to the first buyer. Apparently, Moses Lake is not a Prius hotbed like Seattle is. Anyway, here's the stats:
    James Toyota in Moses Lake, WA
    509-765-4517
    Steve Garcia, salesman
    Dave Sawyer, salesmanager
    If you call, please mention me, Bob Allen, as I told them I would post this on the chatline and I'd like them to know I appreciate their honest , no games approach to selling this car.
    Hope one of you gets it before some impulse buyer walks in off the street and gets it without the wait we've all endured.
    Cheers,
    Bob