1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White car

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Steve1p, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Steve1p

Steve1p New Member

Is there any incompatibility to buy/sale white Prius?
    It is rear to see white car on road. Dealer offered to me white Prius.
    What is white car value versus other colors?

2. Quickster

Quickster Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Not sure about what the dealer told you but I have a 2005 Super White Prius and it is GREAT! I have only had mine for about three weeks and only waited one month to get it. It is a group 6 fully loaded, with 17" wheels and Pirelli tires and the simulated Carbon Fibre dash - some of these options are region and dealer specific. Not too many buyers want everything on their Prius, but I did. Of course, you really do not see too many until you get you own. :)

I am going to add the mirrors with the side marker lights next.

3. mmccking

mmccking Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Quickster, you got pictures of your 17"ers?

Seeing the dash might be interesting also.

BTW, I have a 2005 #6 Super white with 20% black back tint and 35% in front, very nice contrast with the white. I waited an extra 2 months for the tan interior, which I guess was hard to get since I turned down 3 white/grey #9s during my wait.

4. Steve1p

Steve1p New Member

Thx Quickster, Thx everyone who responded. I think I will need to wash it more often, but advantage is it will not be so hot like black color in Summer :)

5. macreative

macreative New Member

[Broken External Image]:http://home.earthlink.net/~macreative/prius/Prius-1-Images/10.jpg

I like to think that the Super White Prius is a rare thing. All I ever see around L.A. is Silver, Salsa, Blue and Green (with the very occasional black).

I was open to any color except for Driftwood (Driftwood reminds me of gold, beige, or otherwise boring Rolls-Royce Phee Phee color) -- Please no offense to any driftwood owners. So I was happily surprised when I arrived, at the dealer, having paid for my car weeks in advance, and my white prius was waiting for me :D :D :lol: :lol:

The Black trim stands out well on the white (front grill and rear aprons)

6. priusham

priusham New Member

Michigan - land of everlasting snowflake icon!
    Sweet picture.

Well I'm not to proud to admit it... your Super White, like all the other Prius colors, looks almost as good as Salsa Red!

:mrgreen:

7. macreative

macreative New Member

I like the Prius no matter what color it is! It's a Prius. I feel so good driving this car. I don't see why people are nitpicky about colors and then complain that they are still without a car. Don't complain if you are going to be nitpicky, right? :) Happy Haloween soon....

8. Joel

Joel New Member