1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White Ford Bronco Be Darned

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by boulder_bum, Nov 13, 2007.

1. boulder_bum

boulder_bum Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  2. daveleeprius

daveleeprius Heh heh heh you think so?

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boulder Bum @ Nov 13 2007, 01:17 AM) [snapback]538764[/snapback]</div>
    Sorry I don't have six minutes to watch this.

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    What the 'ell was that? <_<

Six minutes and five seconds of a TV cartoon to get a couple of glances of a white cartoon Prius?
    Has the Prius Main Forum no standards? :huh:

I once saw a cartoon with a Prius. Mind you, that Prius ALSO had nothing to do with the story line . . . should I start a new thread in the Main Prius Forum and include a link? :rolleyes:

4. San_Carlos_Jeff

San_Carlos_Jeff Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    That whole White Ford Bronco 'chase' still gets my blood boiling. On the day it happened I was all prepared to have a few beers and enjoy my beloved SF Giants on TV. When turning the TV on there was a live shot of the Bronco. After realizing that it wasn't going to end soon I decided not to let it ruin my day listen to the game on the radio. So, I turn on KNBR (THE sports leader) and, holy crap, they are preempting the game to broadcast the Bronco chase on the FREAKING radio. How long can you listen to announcers say things like "the Bronco is still driving down the freeway", or "we see someone we assume to be OJ crouching down in the back seat"? In my case it was about 10 minutes of sitting there saying to my fiance, now wife, "they must be switching to the game soon", "this can't go on all day", and "aaauugh!!!".

I hope OJ gets thrown in the slammer for a looong time.

Jeff :p

5. Doc Willie

Doc Willie Shuttlecraft Commander

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(San_Carlos_Jeff @ Nov 13 2007, 05:10 PM) [snapback]539083[/snapback]</div>
    Delay of game. 15 years.

6. San_Carlos_Jeff

San_Carlos_Jeff Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doc Willie @ Nov 13 2007, 04:33 PM) [snapback]539097[/snapback]</div>
    lol!!