1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White Package 7, Ordered 3/3/2004 Helena Montana

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by hedwig, Mar 10, 2004.

1. hedwig

hedwig New Member

Date Ordered: March 3, 2004
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Helena Motors in Helena MT
    Timeframe given for delivery: 10 days
    Color: White
    Option Package: 7
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: ...they don't have one?

So there's this six to eight month waiting list in Orlando, except at David Mauss where they're adding $3,000 to MSRP because of demand (please join my David Mauss boycott). Saw this Montana dealership had one posted on ebay, called to see if they'd be interested in selling it to me outright - sales guy couldn't nick the sale from the internet sales mogul, but he said he'd look into it and call me if he found one (right, where have I heard that before?) He called two hours later with a white (okay, fine fine) package 7 in freight status; took the deposit, gave me a VIN, and now I'm just waiting for the delivery truck to pick it up and haul it down here. (I'd decided I'd rather pay the $1000 shipping fee than a bunch of dealer add-ons or wait until November.)

Though I am suffering from severe anxiety - wish I could fly up there and drive it back, but that's more expensive than the shipping!

2. hedwig

hedwig New Member

The shippers picked up my car this morning; should be here within ten days!! :D

3. hedwig

hedwig New Member

Rolling off the truck tomorrow! Wheeee!