1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

White Prius Needed For Film Shoot in NYC

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by MDWPrius07, May 8, 2007.

1. MDWPrius07

MDWPrius07 New Member

I am a documentary filmmaker who needs a white Prius to film in NYC this Thursday 5/10/07. This past summer we filmed using a white Prius and we need to film an additional scene in NY with the Prius for continuity sake. The Prius is pretty much a character in our film. We're looking for someone who owns a white Prius living in the NYC area. We would love to borrow it from 9am to 5pm. You can be at the shoot and drive the Prius for us during production. Check out our film's trailer...you'll see some of cool shots of the Prius:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=gTWTn6d-Qeo

Please call Dan at 917.523.2323 or email him at [email protected] if you can work with us.

2. SomervillePrius

SomervillePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Interesting trailer! I hope our community comes through for you. And I like that you choose to drive a prius in the film. What kind of distribution will the film get? any chance seeing it in Boston?

3. dmckinstry

dmckinstry New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SomervillePrius @ May 8 2007, 10:27 AM) [snapback]437591[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, it is. I hope he makes it available. Perhaps as a DVD. I would think this could be a documentary type program. Perhaps on PBS. Or even one of the other networks.

I don't have a white Prius, and I am no where near New York. If I were, I wouldn't mind contributing.

Dave M.