1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who is in the Worst Shape?

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by Chuck., Feb 17, 2007.

?
  1. General Motors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ford

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Chrysler Group (just Chrysler, NOT Daimler/Chrysler)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Who is in the Worst Shape?

2. Earthling

Earthling New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Delta Flyer @ Feb 17 2007, 01:12 PM) [snapback]392039[/snapback]</div>
    Ford.

I've heard GM may merge or buy Chrysler. Daimler Benz is looking to dump Chrysler. "Yeah, it's a Hemi," just isn't cutting it. I wonder why?

Ford is in the worst shape now, but if Mullaly does well, Ford may survive and become the car company it should have been all along: smart, innovative and obsessed with quality.

Harry

3. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I have not voted yet, but ruled out GM as being in the worst shape.

4. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Delta Flyer @ Feb 17 2007, 12:30 PM) [snapback]392044[/snapback]</div>
    From my vantage point it is Ford. I think Mulally will get it turned around but he has his hands full. As of today Ford has very little significant product in the pipeline and seems to be searching for a product identity. Way too much blah product, even on the horizon. Chrysler will not be part of Benz very soon, so the jury is still out but has some good new product and some in the pipeline. GM will be rolling less than one year form now. they have the product here and coming and have figured out again how the pr machine works.