1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who really cuts and runs in life?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Sep 14, 2006.

1. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
  2. kingofgix

kingofgix New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(burritos @ Sep 14 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]319879[/snapback]</div>
    Pretty enlightening...thanks.

3. daronspicher

daronspicher Active Member

I'm wondering what's "Fair and balanced" about that page on their site?

Are there no democrats who have not served? Did Obama serve, he's the current boy wonder for the democrats, or how about hillary?

Are there no republicans who did serve?

You'd have to be a complete idiot to go to that site a second time after seeing the URL of fair and balanced then see something with a little balance as that page.

4. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Absolutely! Joe Blow and Art Wholeflaffer are notorious members of the Democrat party on my street, and they never served. Oh, you meant *prominent, influential* Democrats who did not serve, like that KKKlinton guy, who is on the "Fair & Balanced" list along with Rep. Tom Lantos D-CA. There must be some more of them; let us know if you can come up with even half as many names as are on the Republican chickenhawk list.

I especially like this part: "Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee." The man who attacked Max Cleland's patriotism." That's (now former) Senator Max Cleland, the Vietnam combat triple amputee.

5. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daronspicher @ Sep 15 2006, 06:24 AM) [snapback]320012[/snapback]</div>
    I agree.. "the real fair and balance???" We report and you can like it or leave it mentality?.. these guys cannot be real.

They need to put "every" democrat and "every" republican in a certain class.. like all the presidents and only them.... or the presidents and senators and no more.

But by draggin in off the wall people, we can turn that chart just as easily to show republicans are the only ones who serve.

I don't mind revelation and enlightenment, but I don't like deception and coverup.

Kinda sounds like a typical "Democratic" trick?

Lets do a chart to show who lies the most and see what we get?

6. Proco

Proco Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Sep 15 2006, 11:18 AM) [snapback]320087[/snapback]</div>
    I think the results would be a tie. :D

7. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Sep 15 2006, 08:18 AM) [snapback]320087[/snapback]</div>
    You whiners are pathetic! You won't say anything about how one-sided your favorite faux news channel is. You won't call your supporters to the wall who smear democrats who have served in the military. You don't say a word when for EIGHT years your friends dog Clinton in office. But you scream when this post shows up.

"I don't like deception and coverup" HUH??? How about the last 2 election cycles??? How about dragging the country to war for NOTHING. You are very sad people in your pick and choose morality!!!

"Democratic Tricks???" lets do a chart to show which party lies, cheats, takes the money for themselves and runs and covers.

NO wonder Jayman got upset. You are truly disgusting in all you say, think and do.

8. glenhead

glenhead New Member

The answer to the original question is "scuba divers". The main reason to always carry a dive knife is in case of a shark attack - you cut your dive buddy and swim like hell.

You can pull together crap from both ends of the political spectrum that will make either party look bad. The fact that it momentarily makes your side look "good" doesn't change the fact that it's crap.

9. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(richard schumacher @ Sep 15 2006, 10:28 AM) [snapback]320057[/snapback]</div>
    this is from the ned lamonts/stalinist/francophil/lefty/libs - geez.

10. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarinJohn @ Sep 15 2006, 10:48 AM) [snapback]320113[/snapback]</div>
    I know you are but what am I??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take a pill babe!...... I can't help it if you live on another planet and you can't help it if I don't jive with whats in your head.

And BTW... is there another news channel?..... I thought the others were mere propaganda podiums to feed the gullible masses what they want to hear to make them feel warm and cozy.

Go ahead and stick your head in the sand and make the world go away....

It will make you feel better in the morning.

I know you think what you think is right and I"m sure you have a good heart, but thankfully there are others that will fight for this nation.

You are only willing to defend this nation, but not fight for it.. there is a big difference.

The "defenders" cut and run when the heat gets hot, the "fighters" are the ones who keep us and our children from talking arabic.

11. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(burritos @ Sep 14 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]319879[/snapback]</div>
    What's your point?

Are you somewhat morally "better" or more "worthy" to lead because of your service to this country?

Or to put it another way, because you haven't participated in anal sex with another man (we will assume on your part of course, as the contrary is most likely true) you cannot possibly respect/understand/appreciate/give a balanced opinion on homosexuals?

I'll go ahead and say it:

B.F.D.

Bush got his two terms, invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, you michael moore, and others of similar ilk have been pounding sand, stomping your feet and crying for a while now... :D

Maybe if y'all got your feet (or other body parts) out of your anus, stopped whining and crying, voted in and placed those you consider qualified, in the right places and actually won elections, this wouldn't be an issue. Hmmm, so who's cutting and running (and crying) again? :lol:

ACT, start a movement, rally supporters, bring down the evil Republicans with actions at the polls instead of bitching on a message board. Speaking of which, post up a list of what you've done against this great tyranny!!!

Or it is just a lot of hot air?

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarinJohn @ Sep 15 2006, 11:48 AM) [snapback]320113[/snapback]</div>
    This is precisely why I would support a Gestapo-like mechanism which effectively silences irrational opposition.

:ph34r:

12. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
  13. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Sep 18 2006, 05:16 AM) [snapback]321063[/snapback]</div>
    I"m starting to find it amusing how no matter what topic someone picks to talk about, it always boils back down to liberal and conservative, Democrate and republican, Insane and the sane.

Once upon a time being a Democrat was a good thing.. and many of thier ideas are good in theory, however, none of them do what they say or say what they do... so its all political games of promises and theory or hope.

If they had someone worth considering, they could be dangerous, but its presently a joke.

Seems they have got perverted somewhere along the way.... now all the perverts vote for them! And though some of them still may be sane, they are persuaded to either change parties or go with the flow and tell the wacko people what they want to hear, knowing all along they will not do it because its rediculous anyway.

In fact, there are so many perverts, that while they hang around each other and talk their perverted talk and live thier perverted ways, they actually start thinking thier perverted ways are normal.

Then when they come out into the real world to proclaim thier mentality, they wonder why so many people are against them!
    What makes sense to them is totally lunacy to sane people.

But when your insane, you often don't know it. ;)

14. narussian

narussian New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Proco @ Sep 15 2006, 10:43 AM) [snapback]320107[/snapback]</div>
    Hands down Agreed!

15. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Very well said Windstrings~

Oh Pot to Kettle! :lol: *********************************************************************************
    I have always voted forwho I thought was the best person for the job, whether they where Ind. Dem. or Rep.

The last two elections I voted for the lesser of the two evils.. :unsure:

They both had their faults and their good points. Bush just had some points stronger than the other. :D

The next election I will again vote for the person that appeals to me...

This day and age Politicians are all corrupt in one way or another we just need to vote for the one that’s not as corrupt as the other.... ;)

You know, the other day I was driving down I-95 and saw a police cruiser under a bridge. I slowed down and noticed it was Kerry in the drivers seat.... :eek: I realised it was a dummy with a kerry mask on... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres another dept that has the same setup but the dummy has an Al Gore mask on.. :rolleyes: :)

16. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Sep 15 2006, 11:18 AM) [snapback]320087[/snapback]</div>
    The difference is often a matter of perspective.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Sep 17 2006, 11:29 PM) [snapback]321008[/snapback]</div>
    Ahhh, but who do we trust to define 'irrational'? Would you prefer to be shot for your weekend trip to that 'gay bar', or interrogated and tortured first? :)

17. mikepaul

mikepaul Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    This 'cut-and-run' stuff bugs me.

If you're a guy and you walk into the ladies' restroom, you made a mistake and you should 'cut-and-run'. You shouldn't demand people accept that you needed to do a job, and that arguing now about being in the wrong place to do the job was just interfering with getting the job done. You run. Immediately.

Trick is, Iraq was the wrong place to be in to fight our terrorist enemies, who only came in in a big way after we did. There weren't even any WOMD to make the place a target for anything. The folks looking to make Bush appear un-wrong are like the guys in the ladies' restroom, demanding to stay there until the job is done.

Too bad it's beyond their ability to discern the situation...

18. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyo silver @ Sep 18 2006, 02:25 PM) [snapback]321257[/snapback]</div>
    Who knows... Mystery Squid might like the interrogated and tortured part? :lol: :lol:

You just never know!

19. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hyo silver @ Sep 18 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]321257[/snapback]</div>
    Of course, myself or GWB and pals will define what is "irrational"....

As for my weekend trip, no need to torture, I'd happily volunteer information of whom I saw there.... :D

20. Dion

Dion New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Two people make a mistake. The smart one realizes he made the mistake and learns from it. The stupid one tries to make other stupid people think he did the correct thing.