1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who ships accessories to Montreal

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Stephane Bastien, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Stephane Bastien

Stephane Bastien Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Hi All,

Just got home with my new Prius 2010 :), and was wondering who would ships accessories to Montreal?
    I know I will get a cargo mat soon and probably get winters mats from WeatherTech (when available) or something similar for our Quebec winters.

Thanks

Stephane

2. Edward Walsh

Edward Walsh New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Re: Who ship accessories to Montreal

Hi Stephane:

First, congratulations on your purchase!

I don't know if you have checked or not but the Prius Chat store will send their selection of items for the 2010 Toyota Prius through customs to Canada.

PriusChat Shop : Welcome to the Toyota Prius Accessory Shop

It is best to go to the website and contact them for a quote for custom duties, etc. and Danny will get back to you.

Again, congrat's on your new purchase and if you haven't already post some pictures of your new 'baby'.

Edward
    Marytown, Newfoundland
    Canada

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello! Félicitations! Bienvenue :welcome: à PriusChat!

As most suppliers are in the U.S., you're gonna have to call each one and ask if they ship to the U.S. (or have them mail to a P.O. box at the closest US Postal Service office to the border and pick it up from there)

4. nugget

nugget New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  5. markderail

markderail I do 45 mins @ 3200 PSI

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    There is not much on our side of the border. Thanks nugget, I needed liners.

The best is buy many items for combined shipping.

You will get hit with a 15% border fee - expect that - calculated based on declared value. Sometimes it takes a week or so before that surcharge is invoiced to you.

For 30 US$ of an item I had shipped mid-July, Fedex just sent me an 12$ invoice. I think they calculated 15% on TOP OF their shipping fees.

International shipping is a b1tch.