1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who wants something for nothing?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Metro, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Metro

Metro Your OEM Q & A Resource

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry to disappoint the 2G owners, but is nice for the Classic crowd I think. We are in the midst of a remodel here at the dealership. As most would guess we are cleaning up a bit and finding things that have gone unseen for a while. We found a couple of sets of front seat covers in gray that fit the classic prius. They fit bucket seats with airbags and are made by GT Covers. They are still in the original packaging so they are practically brand news, and have never been used. I have 2 sets available, but sorry they are only the fronts no rears. If you are interested please let me know, you only have to pay the shipping. For those of you who think that the covers will be free and the freight expensive, guess again. They will be first come first serve so do not wait if you are on the fence. Freight charges will be fair. Please no PM's if you are interested, only emails direct to my email box. Thanks.

2. Metro

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    One set down and one to go. For those wondering there have been quite a few inquiries but only the one "sale". The one that did go went for all of $8.00 shipping to Texas. Hopefully someone will want to take the last one off my hands soon! Thanks for looking.

3. Metro

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks to everyone who looked and I hope that the 2 people who took me up on the offer are happy. The covers are now officially gone.