1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who was behind the 1993 WTC bombing? - part I

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dragonfly, Nov 3, 2006.

?
  1. He masterminded it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. He funded it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. He masterminded it and funded it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. He had a significant role, but he was not the primary archetect.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. He had a peripheral role.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. He had no role in it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Isn't it time for a poll? I'm actually having a hard time finding definitive answers to some things so hopefully we can figure this out together. I'd also like to know if the conventional wisdom reflects the facts. More to come, maybe.

Unfortunately the poll didn't come out the way I planned it. So this one refers to Khalid Shaikh Mohammad. I'll make another one for Osama Bin Laden.

2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

3. keydiver

keydiver New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry, post deleted. I was thinking "2003"! Doh!

4. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Ok, likewise deleted! :)

5. Beryl Octet

Beryl Octet New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 3 2006, 03:23 PM) [snapback]343422[/snapback]</div>
    I admire your search for knowledge, but a poll here doesn't seem like the most productive way to go about it. I'm sure there must be a boatload of web sites, and more than a book or two on it. I read that book about John O'Neil a while back, it had quite a bit on the investigation after the bombing, there are probably plenty of others. Good luck with your quest.

6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Beryl Octet @ Nov 3 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]343626[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, sorry I wasn't more clear about that, but I think there are a lot of misconceptions out there, so I was wondering also what people have been led to believe, as opposed to what is really true. What I thought was true 2 or 3 weeks ago regarding these questions is different from what I think is true now. So I wondered where other people stood on it.

The whole thing is kind of fascinating to me. 9/11 had such an incredible impact on our nation, yet there is so much we still don't understand about it. Look at the poll results so far on the 3 polls, and how we aren't in a consensus on them. We ourselves don't have even a basic understanding really of who was behind the WTC attacks. Why is that? Is it because of a genuine lack of information, or is it because we've been misled? I really am not sure, but think it is some of both.

7. Beryl Octet

Beryl Octet New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Nov 3 2006, 10:38 PM) [snapback]343631[/snapback]</div>
    All of the above, I'm sure. People want answers, and want to make sense out of a complicated and irrational world. I think that's why conspiracy theories can be so comforting.