1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Who's bought this DICE thingy? Did it come with

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by ChapmanF, May 31, 2008.

1. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

Some time ago, vagabond (who seems to be affiliated with DICE) posted that the DICE iPod adapter actually ships with an extra wiring harness adapter that should fit the Classic radio. It would need to have had this connector on it:

Bild:Audioeingang radiostecker.GIF - Prius Wiki

Can anybody who has bought, or seen, or used, a DICE confirm that it came with an adapter like that? Did you buy your unit recently or a while ago? I'm trying to learn whether the units still ship with that adapter. In case they don't anymore, did anybody get that adapter with an older DICE and not throw it away?

Thanks,
    -Chap

2. ualdriver

ualdriver Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Chap-

I'm away from home right now so I can't look directly at the cables, but I just purchased and received a DICE Silverline kit and it did come with 2 different installation cables, and one of them had a 12 pin(?), rectangular plug that looks pretty similar to the one in your link off the top of my head. I can send you pictures of both cables and what the adapters look like if you want when I get home in a few days if you can wait for an answer. Just PM me with your e-mail address.

ualdriver