1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Why are you waiting on a wait list... there are tons here?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by techogurl, Nov 11, 2004.

1. techogurl

techogurl New Member

So I just got confirmed that I will be recieving my '05 Prius loaded in a few weeks. 8)

The thing is... I was never on a waitlist nor did I have to choose to wait for one as I could go get one off the lot this min. So my region might be a tad odd as I had several dealerships interested in selling me a Prius that I could drive away within a month's time. That being said...here's where to find some now without waiting. I know that there are currently 8 '04 Prius on the lot in Little Rock. Additionally there were other dealerships in AR and Memphis that had Prius with little to no waitlist. They probably would ship them to where you live. I hope this helps. :)

2. Jeri

Jeri New Member

Re: Why are you waiting on a wait list... there are tons her

Do you have the dealership names and telephone numbers available?

3. techogurl

techogurl New Member

The Little Rock location is Landers. I have the list of all the dealers that I talked to that had Prius available immediately at my work. I will post the info tomorrow.

Alternatively you can type Landers and Little Rock into a search engine and come up with the list and details of the 8 that they had on lot. The prices aren't adjusted...so you have to call and talk to the guy. But if you do that then you can get the additional discount for internet sales.

4. techogurl

techogurl New Member

Ok... sorry for the delay. I'm only going to list the ones that had cars coming in soon or on the lot and were willing to sell immediately to me. There were other dealerships that had VERY short wait lists...but you can do the research fairly easily and would then qualify for the extra internet discounts.

Landers Toyota - Little Rock, AR : 1(888)301-9780
    They had 8 '04 in various color/packages

Carlock Toyota - Blytheville, AR : 1(800)695-6935 talk to Jason
    They have a '05 Red Pck#5 available with no waitlist

Chuck Hutton - Memphis, TN : 1(901)345-3200
    They have a '05 Silver Pck #6 coming in (unknown status now)

Covington Pike Toyota - Memphis, TN : 1(800)445-7731 talk to Bob
    I got my car from here no markup...just call and maybe 1 for you

5. techogurl

techogurl New Member

None sure if anyone cares, but the dealership in Jonesboro, AR just called me and they have a Prius that isn't held for anyone that will be coming in on their truck in a few hours.