1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Why cant I....

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ReneGS, Jul 6, 2005.

1. ReneGS

ReneGS New Member

Why can't I post or even see the CA-San Diego section? [​IMG] If I try to go I get the following message:

" Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

Am I not special enough? Growing up I was always told I was a special boy and now you people are making me believe that I'm not. :(

Do I have to provide proof of residency? Will a phone and electricty bill suffice? 92108 zip code right here! [​IMG]

I can learn the secret handshake if need be. Just no super duper top secret password because I have a hard time remember them. :oops:

All kidding aside, who do I speak to about getting access to that section of the forum?

TIA,
    Rene

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    you simply need to join the group. click on the "usergroup" button at the top of any page to join. its free and takes a second. this was done to reduce bandwidth and to not have to see posts from areas that you might not be interested in

3. ReneGS

ReneGS New Member

Thanks! :D

4. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    no problemo!!

happy um..uh.. foruming??...