1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Why did I get this message?

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by tedb, Oct 3, 2008.

1. tedb

tedb Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I hope I am posting this in the right place. I tried to post a message at Fred's House of Pancakes and received the following in response--

tedb, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I have no idea why I got it as I have previously posted to other froums without any problems.

Thanks.
    Ted

2. wchardin

wchardin Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    Have you tried on more than one occasion? Might have been a fluke. If its not a fluke, I would contact a moderator about the problem.

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    was the political page?? you have to cmplte special registration if that is the case

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Were you replying to an existing thread or trying to start a new thread?

I can think of the situation in which you were in the middle of replying to a thread that one of us moved or deleted. When your reply was posted, there would be nowhere to post it and you would receive that message.

Of course, if that's not what happened then I'm not completely sure. Can you provide more information so we can attempt to troubleshoot it?