1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Why does some album artwork show on Entune but not others?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by krausternet, Nov 1, 2015.

1. krausternet

krausternet Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I've got a large music collection in iTunes on a PC. I've put this together over a lot of years. 95% is music that I either ripped from my own CD collection or stuff I downloaded in the bad ol days of Napster and the like. I do have some purchased digital files but not much.

Over the years I've put album art on to the music by grabbing jpgs and attaching them via itunes.

I use a Note4 and Rocket Player. Rocket Player uses the itunes library and makes playlists that I sync to the Note4. When I am playing a tune with Rocket Player on the Note4 I see the artwork on the phone and sometimes I see the artwork on the Entune screen. But other times even though the Note4 shows artwork I see Entune's default generic artwork. And sometimes I see artwork from the previous tune rather than from the current tune.

I think there is a file structure for these mp3's that I don't get.