1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wife made a comment on way to work this morning

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by priussoris, May 18, 2007.

1. priussoris

priussoris New Member

" I don't see all the trucks on the road, there's more cars now" continued to say" I guess they took all their cars out of the barn and parked the trucks" The cars we saw looked as if they had been in storage for yrs. hahaha
    it was quite funny to hear her say that because I had to talk her into the Prius from our Jeep.

The gas prices just might be making a difference on peoples driving habits now.

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    If so it's just too bad that it takes high price to get people to do the right thing.

3. priussoris

priussoris New Member

One can only hope that the kids of Bush have to pay for their own gas,,LOL or any president for that matter.

I think Hymotion ot Cal Cars should donate a full electic prius or what ever they come up with next to a kid of the Bush's then the kids can pressure the dad. maybe something will change then

4. ystasino

ystasino Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ May 18 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]445288[/snapback]</div>
    No high profile politician (or their kids) will ever have trouble paying for gas.

5. Squint

Squint New Member

I've noticed the same thing each time gas prices were high. I thought I was imagining things but I guess it's not just me.

6. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I see more and more large vehicles parked on the sides of roads marked "for sale."

7. RonH

RonH Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priussoris @ May 18 2007, 05:45 PM) [snapback]445288[/snapback]</div>
    Why rag on bush's daughters? Do you think it makes you tougher? Perhaps you should do a little googling and find out what they're up to and compare with what the Clinton and Kerry spawn are doing.

8. priussoris

priussoris New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RonH @ May 19 2007, 08:02 PM) [snapback]445916[/snapback]</div>
    Tougher , NO but have you heard of peer pressure and do you have kids if so you might know that if a kid, (your kid) say's hey DAD what can you do about this since your in such a position to possibly do something.

does that make sense???

Lets see last I heard about Bush daughter was drinking all the time. wow

anyway it wasn't a rag on Bush's daughter i dont think. But hey have a good life see ya in IRAN next