1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wifes new Prius IV - Lascassas TN

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by MCT, Dec 23, 2010.

1. MCT

MCT New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    We bought a 2010 Prius IV this past weekend for my wife. Traded her 1999 Corolla with 246,000 miles on it. She loves it so far.

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome to PriusChat and congratulations on your purchase. Take the time to read the Owner's manuals thoroughly and just drive the car at first to get used to all of its many features. Then come back here and search for additional info or questions. There is a lot of good information and knowledgeable people on this site.

3. Tonic

Tonic New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Congrat! But from the first picture i can see that its not your only Prius! What is the other one?

4. MCT

MCT New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    It was a rental, we drove it for a weekend before we bought one. We took the routes that she drives to and from work. We wanted to test one without a sales person along, and see the mileage it would get on her everyday trip. The rental had 16k miles on it. Not sure how accurate the average mpg the display shows is, but combination country roads and interstate we were getting 56.4 mpg. That sold my wife on the spot. She drives 72 miles round trip per day. The one we bought shows 48.6 mpg on 1st tank, it has about 300 miles on,it so far.

5. MCT

MCT New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    It was a rental, we drove it for a weekend before we bought one. We took the routes that she drives to and from work. We wanted to test one without a sales person along, and see the mileage it would get on her everyday trip. The rental had 16k miles on it. Not sure how accurate the average mpg the display shows is, but combination country roads and interstate we were getting 56.4 mpg. That sold my wife on the spot. She drives 72 miles round trip per day. The one we bought shows 48.6 mpg on 1st tank, it has about 300 miles on,it so far.