1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Will 2006 floor mats fit 2007

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by priusdon, Oct 9, 2006.

1. priusdon

priusdon Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey All,
    I got a new 07 Seaside Pearl/bisque - wanted a Mica Pine/Grey, but for a $1500 difference (pre and post Sept 30 tax break) I wasn't about to wait. Anyway, seaside is still a nice color, and grey seated cars still seem to have bisque cabin roofs I think (unless the one on the street I saw had gray leather added after, dealer had no gray interiors).

Anyway, to the point, will the 2005-2006 all weather mats (PT908-21050-02) fit into a 2007?

Don

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    They shouldn't. It should be grey.

The mats should fit since the floor hasn't changed hehe.

oh, welcome to PriusChat!

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Very little changed between the '06-'07 MY, i would think they would fit without a problem. Of course, i don't have an '07 here to test it with :-p

4. priusdon

priusdon Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tideland Prius @ Oct 9 2006, 12:24 PM) [snapback]330088[/snapback]</div>
    Heh. I am planning to mask off the prius logo on the allweather mats and spraypaint them brown to match. OEM _and_ color matched, what more could you ask for?

Some drugs for OCD perhaps? Anyway, black/grey (what it looks to be in the pictures) should do, I am just worried they did some minor tweaks (e.g. shifting either rear or front seats spacing an inch or two). Although brown allweather mats might be nice- depends on what type of muck you track in- black for oil/grease/urban, brown for soil/natural muds.

Would they use the same part number for something that changed in shape or size, I found another website w/ 2007 all weather mats, same part number, but $10 more!

Thanks for the welcome. Sometimes this place borders on cultish ;)

Don