1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Will 2012 Prius C Floor Mats Fit a 2015 Prius C?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by jamiedrivesapriusc, Jul 10, 2015.

1. jamiedrivesapriusc

jamiedrivesapriusc New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Hi everyone,

I am looking to purchase all weather floor mats for my 2015 Prius C. The shop on PriusChat has all weather mats that say it will fit any Prius C (2012-2015), however, on Amazon, it says that the 2012 floor mats won't fit a 2015.

Does anyone happen to know if 2012 mats will fit a 2015? Thanks for your help in advance.

2. jamiedrivesapriusc

jamiedrivesapriusc New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Well... I bought the mats on Amazon anyway since the pictures were exactly the same as the ones of the PriusChat shop -- I was able to buy them on Amazon for appx $60 instead of the $100 I was quoted @ the dealership (they were already cheaper on Amazon and then there was a $25 off promotion through Prime). The front ones fit nicely, the back mats are a bit small, seemingly, but fit.

Hope this helps anyone who is interested in buying Prius C floor mats online.

TLDR; Prius C 2012 All Weather Floor Mats fit the 2015 (back ones a bit small, but still fit)