1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Will the 04-08 cargo mat fit in 2010?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by greylar, Jun 5, 2009.

1. greylar

greylar New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello All,
    I just bit the bullet and put in my order. The dealer found one exactly what I wanted.... well not exactly.... I wanted a V with everything but what I settled for was a Red pkg3 with no add-ons and grey interior (it is exactly what I asked him for).

Anyway if I keep my weathertech cargo mat how well will it fit in the 2010 if at all? If anyone can tag a cargo mat out of their GEN II and see how it fits in the GEN III I would much appreciate it.

Planning on pulling the block heater as well... someone said it would fit in the new one.

Thanks, G

2. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The Gen II cargo mat is slightly undersized when compared to the Gen III mat; the 2010 boot IS really larger. I kept my old mat to protect the light color cargo mat for the dirty jobs. Strange how Toyota (correctly) selected black mats for the Misty Gray passenger area, but went with a light color mat for the cargo area?

3. HTMLSpinnr

HTMLSpinnr Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Per Toyota's response - the cargo area is the same color in all vehicles and the mat matches the color of the carpet beneath.

4. greylar

greylar New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Thanks,
    I think I will keep my weathertech mat. If it will work to keep the slime off and isn't too big.
    Thanks for the help
    G

5. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Assuming it fits, it'll work. It just won't have that nice wall-to-wall look it has on your Gen II Prius, and the walls/lips will effectively cut down the Gen III's larger floor space.

6. TempusFugit

TempusFugit Prius 06, IV 10 & four 11

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    If anyone is interested I found a great price for the all-weather 2010 black OEM cargo mat at:

20102011 Toyota Prius All Weather Cargo Mat Black by Conquest Auto Parts

$77.40 and free shipping. I have been looking and looking for the OEM cargo mat and finally found one!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2010-2011 Toyota Prius All Weather Cargo Mat Black[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SKU: PT908-47101-02 [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PRICE: [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]$77.40
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Status: Available (Special Order) Ships out in 3 business days or less.
    Free Shipping! Items under 50 pounds. Limited Time Only. Continental US only."

7. porschett

porschett New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I used my 06 cargo mat and it fits nicely including the sides. I don't remember the brand. If you have the cargo net, you'll have to trim around the bottom "D" rings.