1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Window Pillar missing

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Greg Profitt, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Greg Profitt

Greg Profitt Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey All,

I need some help, looked on Ebay and not finding much. The other day I noticed on the passenger side of my 07 Prius the molding that runs Vertically on the front door was missing/snapped off. The molding right behind the door on the pillar. Also the molding running horizontally from the top left above the window down to the pillar near the mirror was missing. I am not sure if it was high winds, car wash or what happened. I can't for the life of me find the replacement part? I see some junk on Ebay and it looks like the vertical piece would work but not the horizontal as it slopes big time. Also most of these are to go over your existing trim? Any suggestions?

Greg

2. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
  3. Greg Profitt

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hmm.. Dumb question, is the passenger side LH or RH? I assume RH. So it looks like I would need PNC 75755C, not sure I see the other part that goes across the top of the Window. Hmm..

4. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Is it 75921C?

5. Greg Profitt

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Could be, that doesn't look very curved though, this part curves down around the window near the mirror from the top of the window.