1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

window tint - Fresno, Ca

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by kh060, Mar 12, 2008.

1. kh060

kh060 New Member

Just wanted to post for those in fresno cali looking for places to tint windows. i went and got my 04 prius tinted at Monster Tint for about $130. It turned out awesome with no excess film around the windows and looks completely professional like it came from dealer. Perfectly clear and no bubbles or watsoever for a week now. Just letting people who might look for a tint job in or around fresno i recomend Monster Tint on First & Mckinley

2. jammin012

jammin012 The man behind The Man

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    what % did you get? What's the warreny? Did they do the front? What type of tint did they use, i.e. manufactuture and model? Where are the pictures?

3. Dngrsone

Dngrsone Underwhelmed, to say the least

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Thinking about tinting your, Jammin'?

I'm wondering how effectively the tint would reduce summer interior heat, myself.

4. kh060

kh060 New Member

its on all the back windows on my 2004 prius. They used 5% Dark Lumar brand with lifetime warranty against discoloration, bubbling, and peeling, basically if later it doesn't look like when you rolled out with it, it gets redone for free. I dont have pictures to post yet but it does do a lot about the temps in the car especially if you are the passenger. I've ridden in the car before tinting and man i hate the summer sun here in fresno just shining right through the clear windows burning your face, neck and arms. As the driver and front passengers you at least get cold ac to come directly at you but not the back passengers.