1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Windshield Tint

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by timg, Feb 3, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timg

timg Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Just curious about what the experiences of people living in the sunnier states as far as sun glare goes. I just picked up my Prius on Wednesday and one of my co-workers went on for a while about how I needed to tint the upper portion of the windshield. I think the sun visors would do the job just fine but then again I've only had the car for a couple of days and it's been cloudy the whole time so who knows :)

So any thoughts on this? I wasn't planning on getting the tint but if most people here have it I'd probably go andgeto it. I just got the 3M X-Pel film on the hood/bumper/mirrors and need to go back for the light kit so getting the tint at the same time would save a trip.

2. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I have tinted windows. However, I live in a hot, sunny place where the sun destroys interiors. If I lived in the north I would probably get the lightest grade of tint. I also like the privacy tint offers.