1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Winter Grey + Misty Grey + Prius V?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Thai, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Thai

Thai Prius Neophyte

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hey all,

Searching my local distributor's Prius V listing, i have not seen this combo at all! And i have been searching the listing for over 8 months (yeah, i have no life!). I see a lot of Blizzard Pearl over here, but never seen Winter Grey Prius V, much less Prius V ATP.

Anyone else have this combo? Is it that rare?

Just wondering....

2. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    V ATP is rare and Misty Gray is rare (not very frequently allocated to regions) so you have a rare combo.

I've seen a number of Winter Gray V in my area, as it's a popular color around here. In fact, I've seen a V in every available color, including Sandy Beach.

3. exbauer

exbauer Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I had a V ATP in Winter Gray with the Dark Gray interior. I think the Misty Gray is a hard find. But, I didn't look too hard since I wasn't interested in it. Are you looking to get another V? I see you are in Houston and I don't think they get a lot of ATPs in their inventory.

4. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I've actually never seen the Misty Gray Interior in person. As always it would depend on the individuals desire. I do remember a thread where an owner was disappointed after getting the Misty Gray because she felt it was too light and very difficult to keep clean and looking good. (stocking and using numerous cleaning products seemed to be the primary advice).

So anyway, I think Misty Gray isn't the most popular interior, even though in some of the pictures I've seen, at least when it's clean, it imo looks great.

5. Thai

Thai Prius Neophyte

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Actually, around here (gulf coast distribution), I have seen at least 2 Sandy Beach V. So far, by far, the most popular V is Blizzard Pearl...followed by Silver...then Sandy beach. That's all the color spectrum that i have seen. I have seen a few BP with Misty Grey, but more often it is the lighter color (Bisque?). Dark Grey is also quite popular.

Wow, you have one too! :) The only reason i got my color combo was by accident. I was looking for Prius V ATP...my #1 choice was BP with Misty. I called up my favorite salesman (he sold us the Sienna) and he had one that was "pre-ordered" by someone else but that person backed out of it. So, i jumped in and got a good deal on it.

V ATP is indeed hard to find. So, it is hard to get a good deal on them because dealers will fight you on the price.

No, i am not looking for another one.

6. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I sat in a Winter Gray with Misty Grey at the NY "pre-view" of the 2010 Prius in Feb 2009 and it is a beautiful combination IMO. Just make sure you realize that Misty Grey is quite light in color...

7. Thai

Thai Prius Neophyte

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Yup. Pics of my V ATP:

Attached Files:

8. Sassan

Sassan New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I also have the misty gray int dark gray ext on trim V. There is an identical one for sale at the Troy MI dealership. No ATPs here though.

9. davesrose

davesrose Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    The dealership I got my Prius from only had two series V cars and they were both sandy beach. I tried looking at the inventories at other Toyota dealerships in Atlanta, and didn't see any with a series V with an ATP package. Since my IV had a solar roof, it was a few bucks more then the most expensive V around here....but I'm happy with it. I'll need to practice on my parallel parking whenever I find a need for it (lol), but I do like the dual tone colors of a blizzard pearl exterior with dark sunroof and a misty gray interior.

10. LeadingEdgeBoomer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Ditto, I have the same winter gray/dark gray V/ATP car. Thought it was a classy combo, and darker upholstery is easier to keep looking clean. But it took 5 months to get this exact car in the Mountain West Region.

11. Tonic

Tonic New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I think with winter grey, misty grey in leather is one of the best combo

but when its upholstery i dont know i think i like dark grey better

12. samsprius1

samsprius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius
    Model:
    Limited AWD-e
    Man, I like the wheels on the V!! I just wish It was a little lower!!