1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Winter Wheels & Tires - 15" Wheels, Blizzak Tires (185/65/15)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by Biggy, Jul 16, 2024 at 1:25 PM.

1. Biggy

Biggy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Winter Wheels & Tires - 15" Wheels, Blizzak Tires (185/65/15). Local pickup preferred (Central New Jersey)

Set of 4 wheels and 4 tires. The wheels are 15" x 6" (ET40 offset) with a 5-100 bolt pattern. The wheels are steel, which I purchased from Tire Rack in 2019. These have been used on my 2011 Prius and they also fit my wife's 2015 Prius. They may fit other cars, but those are the only 2 I can confirm. Tires are Bridgestone Blizzak 185/65/15 tires which are used. Three of the tires have at least 1 more season left in them (maybe more), but the 4th should be replaced before putting any noticeable mileage on them as the tread wear indicators are showing. I took pictures of all 4 tires so you can see the different treadwear on them (used my fingers to identify tires 2, 3, and 4). Tire #4 is the one with low tread remaining. I have bought a new car, which requires larger wheels, so I cannot use these wheels anymore so time to sell them.