1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wiring Question for Bazooka?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by charliep, Apr 5, 2005.

1. charliep

charliep Junior Member

Since that Scion harness didn't work because it had different size connector pins I think I will wire it from the Amp under the passenger seat.
    I have the 2004 wiring book for the Prius, mine is 2005, and I assume it is the same. As I see it, I can take my connections for the Bazooka from the amp under the seat. I see that I can grab both right and left rear speaker wires, an ACC wire, power wire, and ground. Anyone see any problems with using that set up? If it was a regular car I would know it would be ok, but since it has multiplex electrical I am a little cautious.

Charlie

2. DanMan32

DanMan32 Senior Member

Sounds good to me.

3. charliep

charliep Junior Member

Hi Dan,
    That's too funny. I was trying to find how I could have emailed you the question. I aways see you posting about electrical stuff. $65 for that harness was to exspensive, and even worse it was the wrong one. I don't know if I can get my money back from Toyota. I will try.

Thanks

4. Arroyo

Arroyo Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  5. charliep

charliep Junior Member

Thanks! Just what I needed!

Charlie

6. V8Cobrakid

V8Cobrakid Green Handyman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i'm waiting for final answers on this. I have the JBL system but want more bass.

good link to the bazooka post. Very helpful. :)

7. charliep

charliep Junior Member

I have Bazooka all wired in. I am waiting on harness. I have a contact for one and waiting for it in the mail. I will let the group know as soon as I hook it up and hear sound :D

Charlie