1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by flareak, Feb 19, 2006.

1. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just asking for prayers because I really want to transfer to UIUC and apparently UIUC wants transfer students to have 60 credits before they transfer and I will only have 21 by the time I get there...

I realllllllly realllllllllly want to transfer. Like.. REALLLLLLY REALLLLLLY so please pray for me :)

the reason I want to transfer is b/c I dont like Kettering University so much and I don't feel like I'm learning to my potential. I didn't work very hard and I have a 97.6 grade average (only b/c Kettering doesnt accept grades over 100) and I'm Summa Cum Laude. But to me, I dont feel like I've earned it and I know I'm falling behind my friends from high school so please pray for me! THANKS

2. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

Sure, Wth, GOOD LUCK!!!!

3. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    good luck, flare. 21 credits- so are ya a freshman?

i think it's good to make a transfer if you feel you're not being challenged. you always want to push yourself to your limits, if not beyond. i really pushed myself in college. i still had the greatest time and have absolutely no regrets about the path i chose during those few years.

well.. my only regret is that stupid scheduling conflict my last semester that kept me 2 credits short of the official dual degree.

4. flareak

flareak Fleet Captain

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    yeap, I'm a freshman. The 21 credits is actually comprised of 32 hours but since Ketteirng is on this stupuid quarter system (due to co-op), I can only get 21 out of it.

I'm definitely pushing myself to the limit. I'm going for transportation design/mechanical engineer minor in fuel cells and also year in japan and study abroad in japan so I can be...

THE HEAD DESIGNER OF LEXUS. company cars are great, you know?