1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

With this post i bid this forum goodbye

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by higuys, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. higuys

higuys New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I came here to legitimately do research on the prius as I am considering purchasing either a prius or fusion hybrid. The two days I have spent on this forum however have made my decision for me. I will not be buying a prius.

For starters I have been accused on multiple occasions of being someone I'm not by Shawn Clark, F8l and several others.

While being here I posted in other threads I deemed interested as well only to be attacked and told that things I say are impossible.

I'm sorry that over the last few days that evidence has been presented that global warming is nothing more than a manufactured lie put in place to make several people money. I as well as others knew it was all along.

While I agree not all Prius owners are a-holes. The majority of members here that have interacted with me have proven that the stereotypes associated with them are accurate.

For that reason alone I will not buy a vehicle that will make people think I'm a self centered arrogant donkey.

I will be buying a fusion hybrid for sure.

Good day. And I hope members and staff here learn something from this post

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Let me make something extremely clear:
    There are five Moderators and one Administrator at Priuschat. Apparently, we are outnumbered substantially by all the vigilantes. I'm feeling a major crack-down coming in a big way.

I don't care what you think about another Priuschat member, if you can not treat them civilly in open forum, you are free to leave. If you refuse to leave, we will help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.