1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Witnessing the sale of a new Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Areometer, Dec 15, 2004.

1. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I stopped by the dealership which sold me my Prius last month and I spotted my salesperson finalizing this paperwork w/ a customer. He told me that the customer was in the process of getting the brand new silver Prius out in the lot. He introduced us and I told him to check out PriusChat.com.

There was another gold one out there too.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I too witnessed the pickup of a new Prius. Did it make you a little giddy like it did me? It reminded me of when I got Priapus.

It was even the same sales rep. When the rep saw me, he called me over and introduced us. I gave them a PC card and wrote my email and home phone number on it. He gave me his business card. Though I don't think he's registered here, I plan to invite him to the upcoming Chicagoland get-together.

3. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Absolutely, but I suspect that he was buying the same one that was on the lot when I picked mine up 3 - 4 weeks ago. Do Prius package 6 sell that slow? Same goes for the gold one, I think it has been on the lot for this whole time too.