1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

woes of purchase

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by notsure, Dec 5, 2005.

1. notsure

notsure New Member

Well, here in phoenix, on list at larry miller toyota with fleet for 2006 at msrp. The fleet guy moved to scottsdale toyota, guess who is out in the rain .................ME.................
    Now the only deal I can get thru fleet with Scottsdale is 4000 over, Larry miller 2500 over.

So I called a fleet dealer in Las Vegas, I talked to him in september also, he has the color I want (driftwood, package 8), no body has put money on, will sell it to me at MSRP it will be docking mid december, coming into vegas around the end of dec, first of jan. We are signing the paper work today to hold this car for me.

Now just have the expense of a one way ticket to Las Vegas, and the first drive with the new car will be a six hour one, good highway break in.

Oh well better than the $$'s over.

The deal is locked in, $49.00 ticket bought to get me to Vegas. Mini vacation!

:rolleyes: Well I got the call others are getting, my car (dwp #8) is on the boat on its way soon to dock :lol:

2. notsure

notsure New Member

my pri is in las vegas waiting my arrival, the dealer offered to split the cost of shipping it to phoenix, but I already had tickets, so we will still fly over and have our break-in a road trip...........My flight is 1/13/06

3. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Just stay away from the Strip, or you may have to hitchhike home. B)

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Congrats. The trip there will seem too long. The trip back too short. Have fun.

5. MNPrius

MNPrius New Member

Congratulations. Awesome color choice!! :)