1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Worn center armrest

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by BROOK SIDE, Sep 23, 2012.

1. BROOK SIDE

BROOK SIDE New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Any idea where I can get a new fabric cover for my center armrest? Only part of the vehicle that is horribly worn. Google is doing little to help.

2. PriusGuy32

PriusGuy32 Prius Driver Extraordinaire

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    When I bought my Prius I noticed that armrest right away and how it was going to be a problem. I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and bought a nice handtowel for it that matches the interior and adds some attitude. It was $3.29.

Alot cheaper than a new center armrest or re-covering it :D

3. Steve Gibson

Steve Gibson Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    jdcollins5 likes this.
  4. John6012

John6012 Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I found that my seat covers and armrest on the doors and center were looking cheap and not appealing so I went to Ebay and bought a set of leather seat covers and installed them and it looks factory done. Then I bought some leather matching armrests for the doors and put them on and hae no complaints. It was disconcerting to take off the old seat covers completely knowing that they couldn't be used once removed and it was a couple of evenings work and a few cuts from the sharp metal on the seats and I didnt' wear the mechanics gloves as advised (I didn't have any). But I am well satisfied with the results and my 07 Prius V looks like a VI.

5. Pictures John ?