1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wow, I made it to senior poster

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Three60guy, Dec 20, 2005.

1. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    And this before I even have a Prius. Gosh, what will happen after I get it in January? :D

This whole Prius experience has truly taken a grip on me. I can not wait to experience one on an on going basis.

Thanks to all who have provided such a wealth of information. I hope I can continue to contribute as well.

Cheers

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    :)

you'll have to let us know how prius driving in wisconsin is... we're getting a short experience in a few weeks but i imagine the general flatness of the eastern end of the state will be great for mpg. 'course, the cold is another thing entirely. :rolleyes:

how long have you been waiting? you've been here on PC for quite a while now.

3. Three60guy

Three60guy -->All around guy<-- (360 = round) get it?

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I put my downpayment the first week of September fully expecting to wait until January. Now it appears I am #1 to get one from my dealer right after the New Year. I certainly will be happy to share my experiences, both flatland and cold. :)

I had decided to purchase a set of Goodyear Assurance Comfortreds for my Prius but in researching it there isn't a set of four available anywhere in the country.

4. QED

QED New Member

Wow, what's it like being a senior now......

Whoa, wait a minute, I just did too! :lol: I gotta get out of the house more.
    Do we get a senior discount or something?

...on the list since September for a January delivery too......