1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB: 2006 Prius Trim Rings

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by TheForce, Mar 7, 2006.

1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I no longer need the rings. Thanks.

They just need to be in good shape and not cracked or broke. I will need a set of 4 trim rings. Just PM me with your price including shipping and I will get back with you.

Guess it would help if I add my ZIP code for shipping calculations. 45694

2. Jack Kelly

Jack Kelly New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I strongly recommend that those who have removed their rings and who, like me, plan not to use them during their Prius ownership, make them available at low cost (I'm charging only packaging and postage, nothing for the rings themselves, and I haven't even checked with a dealer's parts department to see what they retail for) to owners who use them.

When it comes time to sell or trade the ring-less Prius, I doubt anyone (dealer or private buyer) would even notice there are no rings on the wheels. It certainly wouldn't be a deal-breaker.

What better widespread act of good will among PC members could there be?

3. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

If around 30% of members remove their rings, good idea to make them available at low cost to others!

When it comes time to sell or trade in, the lack of rings wouldn't be a deal-breaker to a dealer or private party. Most wouldn't even notice.