1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wth, why are thread links in prius chat 404 or homepage

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by terramir, Mar 29, 2016.

1. terramir

terramir Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Ok own 2004 prius, and well very often I am trying to research something, and find links in threads, mind you prius chat links not some external site elsewhere on the web. And it often results in 404 or being directed to the home page, did we lose a bunch of threads or did a bunch of 2 gen posts get renamed?
    terramir

2. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Sometimes when the system is upgraded all of the junk does not necessarily follow with it. The system has been upgraded numerous times over the last decade +. That said, the 404 phenomena happens less now then in the early times.

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i have a feeling danny has been fiddling with things while waiting for his new baby to be born. a lot of strange things have been happening lately, but very intermittent. and the 404 has come up quite a bit.

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Can you provide a link that's doing this? I want to track it down. I know a bunch of stuff was coming up 404 the other day due to, as @bisco said, me fiddling around waiting on our new baby.