1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Wth

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Jordan Z, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Jordan Z

Jordan Z Guest

SyZyGy here,
    When I sign in I can't do anything. I get this error

"Sorry, it appears this is your first visit since we added the security questions to accounts. You will only be able to view your profile until you update it and add a question and answer. Thanks!"

Where do I put these questions and answers?

2. Jordan Z

Jordan Z Guest

And plus it says in the "Who Is Online" box that I'm signed in. But I'm not.
    I'm confused.

3. I'm working on installing a security package to PriusChat - should be finished soon. Sorry about the wait, but I'm trying to protect our members as much as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I cant log in either. Can the security question prompt be suppressed until we can enter the details you want.
    But I can log in as a guest and edit your post :roll:

4. no priusonline now prius chat. :cry:

5. I fail to see how a security question makes things more secure. If someone can crack a password, they can crack the answer as well. Hell, I personally don't give a crap if someone accesses my account here -- it's just a message board account; I can always create a new one.

6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Things should be back to normal now - we'll wait to install the new security package to another day. Potential Buyer - it's more than just a security question, that's just one level of the security protection.

It has more to do with DOS attacks and worm infiltration.

7. Potential Buyer

Potential Buyer New Member

Oh OK, that sounds better. By the way, the site is still extremely slow, as you probably know. Post pages take 10 seconds to load server-side, which is extreme... with a properly optimized database, SQL queries shouldn't need to take more than 0.1 seconds.