1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Trade WTT 17"enkei/bf goodrich for 15" oem 2010 rims and tires

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by clintyarborough, Feb 20, 2012.

1. clintyarborough

clintyarborough Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have 17" enkei rims with bf goodrich tires on a 2010 prius that I want to trade for 15" OEM wheels and tires (pref. without hubcaps). I'm not sure what style or exact size the rims are, they were on the car when I bought it. The tires are bf goodrich gforce sport (225/45 zr 17). The tires handle great and look great on the car, they are chrome but they look like they have a black chrome style tint to them. I only have 2 pictures right now I'll get more if anyone needs them.

I've had the car since october so it's been cooler weather the entire time I've had the car. My mpg has been right around 40-41 with my commute (15 minutes mostly interstate). The best I've gotten on a full tank was about 44mpg, lowest is my current tank that's sitting at 38 right now (bad gas?). Every other tank was right at 40-41 mpgs.

I would also be interested in buying the 2010 oem wheels and tires if someone has them and isn't interested in my wheels. I'm located in greer, sc and I would be willing to drive and swap wheels or pick up yours within 300 miles or so.

Attached Files:

2. bzyrice

bzyrice Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'd trade u but I'm in south florida

3. lpe350

lpe350 Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three

I'd trade too but I'm in NY... How much tread is on those tires and are there any curb rash? I may consider taking a nice weekend drive maybe! :) PM me.

4. clintyarborough

clintyarborough Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I know I've seen some curb rash (still don't understand how people hit so many curbs), I'll try to get pictures this weekend of how bad the spots are and I'll get a pic of the tread depth also.