1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

www.john1701a.com

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by northvan, Jan 11, 2006.

1. northvan

northvan New Member

I have found John's stuff website an amazing wealth of information. The one frustration is some of the things are hard to view, they are too small. For example, the power split page text is too small to read, and why do I want to go through "save target as" procedure anyways? I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining, I do appreciate information gained and all the work to build something like this. Thanks, John!

2. EricGo

EricGo New Member

Absolutely a work of love.

I read his log pretty regularly too, although more for entertainment's sake. The occasional Enviro with an attitude is nice :)

3. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Sorry, but the only way to make sure there is enough bandwidth available for everyone to use the website without anyone ever having to pay a cent or even put up with an advertisement, I have to strongly encourage people to download a copy of the document rather than viewing it dynamically. That is the same reason why the snapshots are too small to actually read. You are also more likely to reuse it later if you have already downloaded a copy.

4. northvan

northvan New Member

I did download, then print the page on power split device, the document is very readable now, thanks