1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

xm fm modulator

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fred, Mar 2, 2005.

1. fred

fred New Member

some of you know that i like this forum and usually have a different take on things. one thing ive been consisitant on though is how much i hate the fm modulator for my xm roady. i bitched and moaned about how much static i was getting and could not get around it . well..... i was WRONG!!!! alright dont tell anyone. after all the static idecided to try each frequency and see what happened afterall i had nothing to lose. i had gone to a channel where i heard nothing but everytime i left town i picked up plenty of noise. so i tried an occupied station. to my utter delight although the station was theoretically occupied it did NOT interfere with my listening. i then tested this on a long drive from nashville to metropolis ill where i was nice enough to donate some money to a riverboat establishment. i guess my advice to those who have been frustrated like i was is to just go for all the different frequencies. you might be pleasantly surprised. i was! and i was really desperate. i know this is the worst way to go sonically but it worked fine for me as i enjoyed 70s music , classical, comedy, old time radio etc on the trip. wow am i long winded!!!!!