1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

XM radio renewal...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by socal13, Jun 27, 2013.

1. socal13

socal13 livin in the foothills...

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    My initial 3 month xm radio subscription that came with the new Prius has expired. They want $159 bucks for one year to renew. I called customer service and asked if they had any special promotions. I was then offered one year for $86 which I took. So, don't pay "retail". If they don't give you the cheaper price, hang up and call again.

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I just did a one year renewal as well and got the same deal, it was $96 I think after the taxes and fees. They had one for something like $27 plus taxes and fees for 6 months which is cheaper but I didn't want to be bothered calling in 6 months to try and get it again so I paid ore to just be good for a year...

Be sure to note though a week or two before one year from now reminding yourself to cancel or get another deal because you will auto renew at the full price rate if you do not call.

3. socal13

socal13 livin in the foothills...

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    I tried to make the deal without the auto-renewal but they refused. I probably would have gone for the $27 deal if I had known, but I'm ok with the one year price.