1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

XM Radio Unit Paperclip Reset Button???

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by bighouse, Jul 13, 2011.

1. bighouse

bighouse Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I'm having a weird issue with my XM radio. My account is in good standing. My radio works fine for FM/AM. BUT, I can't tune to any stations now on SAT1, SAT2 or SAT3. When I attempt to manually tune, it always defaults me back to the XM Preview channel.

I've resent my activation signal from the XM website, but that doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I've looked under the driver's seat (both front and rear views) and jiggled all connectors to make sure everything seemed securely attached, which it all does.

On a website, I read something about manually resetting the radio unit with a paperclip pressed on a "reset" button. Does anyone know anything about this button and where I might find it on the radio unit under my seat? And, what does this "reset" button do?

Troubleshooting Problems with Your XM or Sirius Satellite Radio - MyThings Tips and Tricks