1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

XM started working again...

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by xanmato, May 25, 2010.

1. xanmato

xanmato Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have had my 2010 for exactly a year now, and this afternoon I just noticed my Nav was displaying traffic info. I checked Sat radio and it works again as well, although only a handful of channels.

I did not choose to extend my trial so its been dead for the past 9 months. Anyone else noticing their XM turning back on?

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    They've send out free 2 weeks of XM to previous subscribers...you probably have a notice in your e-mail somewhere

3. Carolina Dave

Carolina Dave New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

Interesting. Same thing happened to me. Traffic reports just popped up today. I had the trial period of XM, it went off after 3 months. I waited for contact from XM...and it never happened. I kept waiting for them to offer me a good deal to pay for their service, but alas they did nothing. Oh well. I'm really enjoying the traffic feature. I didn't have that during my trial run. If XM would just market smarter, they could have me as a customer.

4. exbauer

exbauer Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    yeah, they also sent something in the mail for free xm for 2 weeks.