1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

YANPO here

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by Janus, May 3, 2008.

1. Janus

Janus Drug Pilot

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Yet another new Prius owner here.

We just signed the papers last night for a seaside 2008 with package 6. The experience went very smoothly so far. We're supposed to pick up the car on Tuesday next week (May 6). It'll be for the wife to commute in, and for weekend trips.

I chose the forum name 'Janus' because that's the two-headed Roman god. Why that? If you look at my avatar, you'll see my other car: a 1992 Corvette heavily modified for drag racing. That photo was taken in competition at New England Dragway last season, as I was on my way to winning Rookie of the Year award. The Vette has been in the shop for the last 2 months having an engine and tranny rebuild. It should top off around 525 horsepower after all is done.

So, I don't know if many other Prius owners also drive muscle cars. It seems kind of schizophrenic to me...

Mike, near Boston

2. Genoz World

Genoz World ZEN-style living

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    dont feel alone at all!

I recently bought a 08 prius #6 package.

for musclecars, i have had my fill!

#1) 69 camaro rs/ss convertible, 427, M-22, 3.42 gears
    #2) 96 corvette grandsport, all stock
    #3) 72 camaro - heavily modified.

the 72 camaro is the one that i worked on the most, 383 SB, Dart II heads, B&M 174 Blower, Holley 850 DP, solid cam, roller rockers, Turbo 400 trans and 4.11 rear. NOS dual stage, 2nd gear and fogger on 3rd gear.

10-teens without NOS

9.2 @ 130mph with NOS (never can hook up)

the other two cars i just drive around as a weekend car.

cheers

:flame::flame: