1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Yes, another Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by roadcykler, Dec 11, 2013.

1. roadcykler

roadcykler Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I used to laugh at the bumper stickers that say "Not another Prius" because here in the Northwest there are lots of them, mostly the regular Prius. But now, we are proud owners of a Blue Ribbon Metallic Prius V two. My wife does a lot of around town driving for her job so after much research, reading reviews, etc, I had it narrowed down to this and a VW Jetta Sportwagon TDI (which I was leaning toward but kept that opinion to myself so as to not influence my wife).

We test drove both vehicles and the wife said she felt more comfortable driving the V so we got one. The dealer was very straightforward during the whole process. The car we chose came with the carpeted floor mats but we wanted the all-weather ones so he put those in and let us keep the carpeted ones. We got a great price ($100 over invoice, or as the salesman called it the "Costco price"), the finance/extended warranty/paint & fabric protection/Lojack guy wasn't pushy. We simply said we weren't interested. He did ask why but that was as far as it went.

We've had the car for 3 days and I've yet to drive it but will Friday night when we go out to eat. I'm looking forward to wading though all the threads here and learning as much as I can about the car.

Burna J likes this.
  2. jdk2

jdk2 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Welcome to PriusChat. You picked a great color!