1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

YES! Stickers from Toyota

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by seasidetraveler, Mar 24, 2007.

1. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hey out there! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Did anyone else receive these YES! stickers from Toyota?

Apparently to celebrate the Prius being the vehicle that more people would buy again than any other car they are starting this trendy lil thing. Also the stickers came with a $25 coupon towards the next Prius service! Pretty cool!

I don't wanna put the sticker on my brand new bumper when I get it back but maybe on a rear window or something... It did come with a static cling decal for the inside window, but all of my windows are tinted, so that wont work.

Attached Files:

• yes1.jpg
      yes1.jpg
      File size:
      120.5 KB
      Views:
    • yes2.jpg
      yes2.jpg
      File size:
      89.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Cool!

I won't deface my Prius with a bumper sticker, I'll consider the window sticker and I'll definitely use the $25 certificate.

I hope it's a national promotion.

3. iaowings

iaowings New Member

If they want me to advertise I would be happy to take payment in weekly installments but not for free. Hey if they wanted I would let them repaint my entire car for advertising if they matched my monthly payment.

4. mywhitenoise

mywhitenoise New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I think it's kind of a stupid promotion, you're already showing your support with the $25,000+ care you bought.

5. Prius The First

Prius The First New Member

Not much for Mfg. promotions - Could have been better I think. Does not have much meaning to non-hybrid/Toyota drivers.

I think it would have been better if it said - "#&@% Big Oil"

6. Manksgloob

Manksgloob Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Got mine as well.

Not sure if I'm willing to put on the stickers, though the $25 off next service sure is nice.

7. juliem

juliem Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yep, I got mine a week or so ago. I'm not a bumper-sticker person, but I did stick the window decal in my back window. I think it's kind of a cool idea. People keep asking me what it means, so in my opinion, its a good method of viral marketing. (Yeah, I'm a marketing person)

On a related topic -- those $25 off coupons. Does anybody know if we have to use them at the dealership mentioned in the letter, or are they good at any Toyota dealer? I bought my Prius in Fresno (great experience at Michael Toyota, btw), but live in Oakland.

8. pewd

pewd Clarinet Dude

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    several hundred thousand letters, which will mostly end up in the landfill...
    hm, so, thats environmentally concious?

9. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Nope.

But I didn't get my windows sticker from Bill Nye's Union of Concerned Scientists for joining their hybrid poll either.

Promises....promises....

10. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I also bought mine in Fresno but live in LA, so I am hoping to not have to drive to Fresno!

The coupon says "At participating dealers"

11. auricchio

auricchio Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I just got mine yesterday, and I'll use the $25 coupon in about a month when the car hits 15K miles. do not know about the stickers; if I apply one, it will be a window one.

12. jigs

jigs New Member

I just got my prius 11 days ago... haven't received mine but i defenitely want one if it's free... not that i'd put it in my new'brid....

I can use the $25 discount though :D

13. cireecnop1

cireecnop1 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pewd @ Mar 24 2007, 04:22 PM) [snapback]411643[/snapback]</div>
    Well if we all used them and recycled the rest of the letter, then I would not end up In a landfill. I would use it if I got one.

14. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Mar 24 2007, 07:53 PM) [snapback]411669[/snapback]</div>
    I didn't get my sticker from UCS either- nor did I ever get the PriusChat decal I bought. Maybe someone is stealing my mail. :angry:

15. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hmmm!

Seems like it was a California promotion based on who actually received the stickers/coupon.