1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Yet Another Tesla Dealership

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by hill, Feb 26, 2010.

1. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    They will probably have a party to open the store and have a car available for test drives.

3. Rybold

Rybold globally warmed member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    SUPERB decision to move into this location!!! I live about 5-7 miles away from here, and I've driven by this location 100s of times. It's right in the heart of Newport Beach, and will likely allow Tesla to sell a lot here. Rolls Royce closed here because people just aren't into those type of cars these days. Aston Martins and Maserratis continue to sell well here. The Ferrari/Lamborghini/other dealer continues to survive, and the Porsche dealer down the road continues to do well. The Mercedes dealer here has had the highest volume of sales of all Mercedes dealers world-wide for the past ten years in a row (they have awards from Mercedes). There is a large customer base here for Tesla, and Tesla should do very well here.

It gave me a huge smile when I read that this is where Tesla plans to move in.

(FYI: Automobile Magazine April 2010 print edition has an article on the Tesla roadster, and they manage to get a 200 mile range, which they publish in the article. They also mention that the car can do 0-60 in 4.3sec if you want it to)