1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Yippee!!! (Fall Colors)

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by john1701a, Oct 24, 2004.

1. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Careful planning really paid off. I'm absolutely delighted with the results. The weather was really screwy and the colors emerged in a bizarre way, but I still managed to capture 1,241 digital 8-megapixel photos of my Prius with beautiful fall scenery. Yeah!

Stay tuned for quite a few photos from all that.

I also managed 199 photos of my Prius with the dried out corn ready for harvest. These were quite creative too. One location uses the darkness of night. There's a pitch black sky bordered by a wall of corn... that just happened to be located by a near by powerful light... that just happened to be at the edge of a parking lot... that just happened to allow me to park the Prius in such a way to take advantage of the situation. Sweet! And there's also the always pleasing "moments before sunset" shoots.

Stay tuned for those too. But don't hold your breath. It will take forever to get through publishing all that, plus the 1,263 other Prius photos I haven't got to yet.

Then there's the 185 Fall Color (non-Prius) digital moments I captured for the Gallery as well.

So, when Minnesota soon freezes over, I'll have lots of photos to keep y'all entertained with... eventually.

Anywho, I just wanted to share my excitement. It isn't every year that circumstances work out this amazingly well. Yippee!

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I can't wait to see the new pics, John.

3. Gurmail

Gurmail Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Beautiful pictures, as always. You are so lucky to live in such a beautiful area.

4. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Wonderful pictures. Fall is my favorite time of year, particularly in the Midwest where I grew up. The thing I miss the most here in the Northwest is the change of seasons. I do not miss the hot humid summers! :lol:

5. john1701a

john1701a Prius Guru

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Here's two from the first batch...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...now available on my website.