1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

You can buy and drive a 2004 Prius today. Here is how.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Arizona Charlie, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Arizona Charlie

Arizona Charlie New Member

Go to the web site of CARS.COM. Search for Toyota Prius. There are over 60 2004 Prii for sale. Some brand new. Some low mileage. All different colors and packages. All for sale and delivery right now, today.

Why wait. No danger here since every one of them carries the original 3 year Toyota warranty.

Arizona Charlie

2. Ed

Ed New Member

wow, 50k for one with 3000 miles.

next highest = 38k. new?

I think waiting 6+ months and saving a measly 18 - 25k is worth it, no?
    But if you're desparate

3. AlphaTeam

AlphaTeam Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    If you read that one some more it says that its not available for sale. And call the guy. So I "think" its just an advertisment.

Alpha

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Just like we knew, if you're willing to pay enough you can get one. You can get just about anything you want, if you're willing to pay enough. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are so many used ones available, even though it's only been on the road for slightly over half a year. It's a big country.

But when you pay more for a used one than you'd pay for a new one, I'd say that's a big disincentive. It'd be a lot of phone calls, too, since some of those ads (I only looked at 3 or 4) don't tell you which package number the car is!