1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"You do not have permission" message

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by PriusRos, Sep 30, 2009.

1. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I received the following message when trying to access a thread from my email notification:

PriusRos, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    It sounds like I did something wrong but I don't think I did. When I went to the forum and looked for the thread, I could no longer find it. Does this message actually mean that the thread no longer exists (rather than I don't have permission to view it)? Or does it really mean I have been locked out of it?

2. dogfriend

dogfriend Human - Animal Hybrid

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    It usually means that the thread was deleted by a moderator, or possibly combined into another thread. It happens on RSS feeds when the thread is deleted because it is spam or started by a troll.

1 person likes this.