1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Your Dame is crying

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Dory, May 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dory

Dory New Member

i do not know much about prius yet
    But my Personal Experience shows that the Bigger His Car, the smaller his dick.

I'm afraid for Yukon owner it's this small: 8=o
    Your secret blue pill will not help much.

Your Dame is crying :cry:

2. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

all you have to do is look at the guy's spelling and grammar to realize what we are dealing with here. i was brought up that you just have to feel sorry for people like that.

of course, us feeling sorry for him would not change the fact that he is apparently one of the largest walking, talking anal orifices in existence :eek:

3. hedwig

hedwig New Member

Eh, it's more interesting to me that he takes the time to come here, sign up for a login id, type out a vaguely insulting and not even clever comment, and then call us losers with too much spare time. It's also not lost on me that he did this on a Saturday night, no less. I choose to pity him.

4. Tempus

Tempus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Reminded me of what the Dinosaurs must have been saying to the Primates, right before they became the fossil fuel.

5. rflagg

rflagg Member

haha, the seemingly first official flaming troll. Pretty impressive that there hasn't been one before this - or has there, and I missed out? :)

I'd gladly challenge anyone (non-prius) to a race. Long distance race, of course - oh, about what, 500-550 miles or so? The loser pays for the gas for both cars! :)

-m.

6. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok, people - responding to this persons locked threads by starting new ones defeats the purpose of locking them. Let's not give him any fodder for his "issues. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.