1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Zero Pollution Motors Air Car update

Discussion in 'Other Cars' started by efusco, Sep 20, 2008.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Air Vehicle Update
    [​IMG]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Recently you emailed us at Zero Pollution Motors asking that we keep you up-to-date on the ultra-eco-friendly Air Vehicle and our progress bringing it to the U.S. You will find information about what's happening at the development plant in Nice, France, including a video showing inventor Guy Negre road testing the new economy vehicle with the extended range engine in it.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When will the 4-door, six-seat US model be available? We expect it to be manufactured in the US in 2010. We originally planned to take reservations for the vehicle in 2008 but now plan do so in 2009 as we now anticipate demand to far exceed the early production capability.[/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So, please read on. We hope you will enjoy these stories ? the first of many we want to share with you as we get ready to introduce the Air Vehicle.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Shiva Vencat
    www.zeropollutionmotors.us
    [/FONT]

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I don't believe that car seats 6 any more than I believe the Volt (or Jetta) seats 4. However, it looks like it could be a feasible 1 or 2 person commuter. I'm interested if I can fit inside it.

3. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I do not believe it will be able to match the range or efficiency of an EV. ... Oh, it will have a "range extender." Yawn.